Admire the views of Banff National Park's turquoise lakes and steep peaks as the Banff Gondola takes you to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Banff Gondola is located at the base of Sulphur Mountain at the end of Mountain Avenue, 10 minutes drive from Banff. The Banff Gondola is serviced year-round by Bow Valley ROAM Transit Services. Buses run regularly, with stops along Banff Avenue (cost $2/ride per adult)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The Banff Gondola may not operate during inclement weather
- The gondola requires a COVID vaccination card or COVID- 19 negative test before customers can gain entry.
- The day pass to Banff National Park is not included, the pass is available to purchase onsite at Parks Canada's park gates
- Food and drinks will not be provided