Raft through the picturesque landscape of Kananaskis Country in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies. Experience the perfect whitewater rafting excursion for beginners and families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Nakoda Lakeside Lodge (Stoney 142, 143, 144, AB T0L, Canada), located on Highway 1A between Exshaw and Morley. Please refer to your confirmation email for full driving directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Personal medication
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum age is 5 years and the minimum weight per person is 40 lbs.
- If a guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old.
- The maximum weight per person is 350 lbs.
- There are typically between 8 - 11 people per raft, plus the guide; groups larger than this will be split into 2 rafts.
- Every guest needs to sign a waiver form. Any guest under 18 years also needs a parent or guardian's signature on the waiver form and an emergency contact number if the parent/guardian is not joining them on the tour.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 8 participants to operate.