Discover everything the Banff National Park has to offer as you e-bike and around the countryside and hike in Johnston Canyon alongside an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You must send in each rider's height details
- You must send in each rider's ability level (never ridden/low confidence/comfortable on bike)
- As of September 1, 2021, Parks Canada is reopening the Bow Valley Parkway to vehicle traffic. Traffic is limited to 60 km/hr. Bike traffic will remain on the wide road shoulders