The market gardeners’ district belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bamberg. On this tour you’ll get to know the character, traditions, and customs of the market gardeners and their historic district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a guided tour of the market gardeners‘ district
- Have an unforgettable visit to Niedermaier´s organic market garden company
- Explore the Museum of market gardeners and wine growers
- Guided tour of the market gardeners‘ district
- Visit to Niedermaier´s organic market garden company
- Visit to the Museum of market gardeners and wine growers
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The tour will start at the "Maximiliansbrunnen" at Maximiliansplatz, in Bamberg. Before, your voucher must be exchanged in the Tourist Information, Geyerswörthstraße 5 for your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶