Marvel at the beauty of Isabela Island, a true gem of the Galapagos Archipelago, on a multi-day trip from Baltra. Snorkel at Los Tuneles, sail over to Tintoreras Islet, and see the Wall of Tears.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Seymour Ecological Galapagos Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Travel insurance
- Feeding animals
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The departure of this 4-Day Isabela Galapagos Tour is possible every day of the year with a minimum of 1 guest.