This 5-6 hours semi-customized private tour takes you to experience the scenic part of Ubud and the surrounding area. Tailor make your half day tour to visit Ubud landmarks with other interesting its things to and its must have pictures.
Once you are picked up at your hotel, get ready for a half-day of exploring, located in the uplands of Bali and is a completely different atmosphere to brash and busy areas like Kuta or Seminyak. With scenic a landscape, lively art scene, rich cultural atmosphere, and countless lifestyle attractions, there are no limits to the things you can do in this charming town. From the famous Ubud Monkey Forest to shopping, discover the top things to see in Ubud.
List of Ubud top things to do and must have pictures
1. Explore Ubud Monkey Forest
2. Walk trough the iconic Tegalalang Rice Terrace
3. Go shopping at Ubud Market
4. Admire the Botanic Garden Ubud
5. Visit Holy Spring Temple Tirta Empul
6. Visit Goa Gajah Temple
7. Sample the delights at Gianyar Night Market
8. Visit and sample the famous and unique Luwak Coffee making process
9. Visit the Ancient Gunung Kawi Royal Monument
10. Chase one of the unique Kamto Lampo Waterfall or Tegenungan Waterfall.
11. Visit Ubud Palace
12. Admire Sarawasti Temple
13. Visit one of Ubud Artisan Villages (Celuk for Silver Smith Village or Visit Mas Village for wood carving village)
On the day of the activity you can simply choose up to 4 of the places mentioned above that you would like to visit. Your lovely guide will be very more than happy to adjust your itinerary to include or exclude anything you'd like in Ubud. The usual policy is to dive deeper into your itinerary when we pick you up from your hotel so everyone is happy with the plan for the day. Drawing on a wealth of experience heading to all the major sightseeing spots of Ubud will ensure that your journey is as smooth as possible.