Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice plantation and get help to cook an authentic meal in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up from hotels in the Ubud area. Pick-up from hotels in other areas is possible, subject to an additional fee.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-up from locations outside Ubud is available as an add-on if requested on booking
- The afternoon class is shorter as it will not include the market tour
- Recipes and notes supplied are for you to keep
- You will have a choice of meat or vegetarian dishes