Visit two of Bali’s best-loved natural attractions, Aling-Aling and Gitgit Waterfalls. Slide, dive, and swim into their crystal-clear waters, explore the surrounding areas, and marvel at Pura Taman Ayun Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation or central location in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud. From Lovina, Amed, or Tulamben is available at an additional 150K per person. From Candidasa is available at an additional 100K per person.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 people per group
- It is recommended to bring cash for entrance fees and food
- Entrance fee and trekking guide for Aling-Aling Waterfall are 125K IDR
- Entrance fee for Gitgit Waterfall is 20K IDR, and Taman Ayun is 20K IDR