Get back to nature and visit the waterfalls of Tukad Cepung, Tegenungan and Tibumana near Ubud. Swim under refreshing cascades, hike to a hidden waterfall in the middle of a lush green forest and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian, Malay
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Uluwatu or Nusadua.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for those under 9 years old, wheelchair users or pregnant guests
- There are some stairs to the waterfall
- Sandals for walking in water are recommended
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a change of clothes and a towel