Join a 7 to 8-hour bird-watching experience. Bali is known for its abundance of bird species, with more than 100 different birds having been already registered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The pick up can be at any hotel located at all locations listed as "where we offer pick up" location. The pick up time is the tour start time. Be at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour started.
- Walk through the Ubud Rice Terrace, famous for its white herons
- Visit the Begawan Foundation for Bali Starling Conservation
- Discover Petulu Village, home of white-plumed herons and Java pond herons
- Visit Goa Aura Goa Lawah
- Experienced guide
- All entry tickets (entry ticket and donation)
- Binoculars and a telescope
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date