5. London: Golden Tours Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus
This remarkable bus tour of London provides you the opportunity to explore this fascinating city in all its grandeur. Your pass allows you to hop on and off the bus at any of its many stops. See the city from a different angle on a boat cruise along the Thames (if the 24, 48, or 72-hour option is selected).
On the tour route you’ll find world-renowned attractions and landmarks such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, spectacular Westminster Abbey, and of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You’ll also see the most eminent precincts of the city, such as distinguished Regent Street, world-celebrated Oxford Street, and vibrant Piccadilly.
Choose from 2 routes and 1 feeder route covering over 70 stops. Make use of the audio guides available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and Hindi.
Blue route – The Classic Tour This route covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
Red Route – The Essential Tour This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
Yellow Route – Courtesy Feeder Service
This tour operates in the morning and travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Stops on the tour include the following:
• Buckingham Palace Road - Colonnades Coach Station Stop Buckingham Gate -Tourist Bus Stop
• Parliament Street - Outside HM Treasury
• Whitehall - Tourist Bus Stop
• Lower Regent Street - Tourist Bus Stop Outside No. 1109
• Piccadilly - Tourist Bus Stop Green Park Station
• Piccadilly - Tourist Bus Stop Hyde Park Corner
• Knightsbridge - Outside Lanesborough Hotel
• Knightsbridge - At Scotch House
• Kensington Gore - Royal Albert Hall
• Kensington Road - Palace Gate
• Gloucester Road - Kensington Plaza Hotel
• Gloucester Road Station - Stop G
• South Kensington Station - Stop D
• Cromwell Gardens - V & A Tourist Bus Stop
• Brompton Road - Harrods Bus Stop
• Knightsbridge - Hyde Park Corner Coach Stop
• Park Lane / Northbound - Tourist Stop
• Park Lane/ Northbound - Marble Arch
• Baker Street - South of Porter Street
• Orchard Street - Outside Selfridges
• Haymarket - South of Orange Street
• Pall Mall East - West of Trafalgar Square
• Duncannon Street - Outside St. Martin-in-the-Fields
• Aldwych - Tourist Bus Stop
• Ludgate Hill - St. Paul’s Cathedral / Museum Of London
• Queen Victoria Street - Cannon Street
• King William Street - London Bridge
• Tooley Street - London Dungeon
• Tooley Street - Tourist Stop Vine Lane
• Tower Hill - Opposite Tower Hill Station
• Southwark Bridge Road - By Steps to Thames Path
• York Road - North of Chicheley Street
• Westminster Bridge Road - Tourist Bus Stop
• Tothill Street - Tourist Bus Stop
• Buckingham Gate - Opposite Queens Gallery
• Buckingham Palace Road - Thistle Victoria Hotel
• Buckingham Palace Road - Colonnades Coach Station Stop