Experience Tamang culture and the landscape of their region near the Tibetan border. Head out from Kathmandu on a 10-day adventure, which includes a number of unique day treks and a chance to discover the ancient lifestyle of the indigenous Tamang people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• You'll be met at Kathmandu Airport and transferred to your hotel • At the airport, look for a signboard with your name on it • The driver will meet you at the airport as per your arrival informationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Passport, copy accepted
- Passport-sized photo
- Reusable water bottle
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- As a professional adventure company we suggest that you consult with your doctor before booking this tour. Our main goal is your satisfaction so any information you can provide us would be very much appreciated.