Enjoy a canyoning adventure with friends and family in the Azorean nature. Have fun during thrilling canyoning activities and see beautiful landscapes in astonishing nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- The pickup time is usually at 8:30 AM. The local partner will email you in case a different time or location is needed.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the parking lot of Junta de Freguesia de Lomba de São Pedro, at 9:30 AM (near a small school and a bus stop). The local partner will email you in case a different time or location is needed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Hair tie
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Participants must in good health and physical shape
- It is recommended to be in good physical shape and that you do not have a fear of heights, as this tour includes some walking on high, unstable terrain, muddy slopes, and small uphill and downhill scrambles. However, you don’t need to know how to swim. Your health and safety is of utmost importance, so this tour is not recommend for people weighing more than 265 lbs (120kg)