Embark on a birdwatching boat tour with marine biologists. Get incredible coastal views while exploring hidden places to observe sea birds, learn about behavior, and see their colonies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
From Ponta Delgada city centre by auto, head East along the coast and follow directions to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend towards sea level and the Marina where our Base and Yellow Boats are stationed, and free parking can be found. (GPS: 37.715780, -25.429745) Directions from Google Maps: https://g.page/azoreswhalewatchingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Light food is permitted onboard
- The itinerary may change or the tour may be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions
- As in any wildlife tour in the wild, it is not possible to guarantee that you will see any specific animal
- English is the official language for the tour, although the team is multinational and will do their best to accommodate your preferred language