Spend a morning splashing through canyons in the Azorean nature. Slide, rappel, fly on a zipline, and jump while enjoying time outdoors with friends and family on this half-day tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or entrance to your accommodation at 8:30 AM. We will email you in case we need to set a different time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the guide in the parking lot of Santa Barbara beach, next to Tuká Tulá Bar at 9:00 AM. We will email you in case we need to settle a different time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hair tie
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- A normal physical condition is suitable to join this activity, but you should be able to hike up for 30 minutes in order to approach the stream. The highest vertical path is around 16 meters and, unlike other canyons, you will mostly not be jumping