Take a journey through history from the Roman era to the Middle Ages on this tour of Uzès and Nîmes. Admire the medieval landmarks of Uzès, the spectacular Roman constructions in Nîmes, and the 2,000-year Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Only on customer request and only for hotels in Avignon.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- See the world-famous 2,000-year-old Pont du Gard
- Visit the Roman and medieval sites in the town of Uzès
- Marvel at the Roman coliseum and amphitheater in Nîmes
- Admission fee to the Pont du Gard
- Admission fee to the Arena of Nîmes
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- During the summer the arena is closed for different festivities. In this case you will visit another place, like the Theatre of Orange or Maison Carrée.