This full-day private guided bike tour of Saint Remy will take you 45 kilometers on mostly flat, seldom-used country lanes with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Enjoy Provence's great outdoors
- Cycle through Van Gogh's beautiful landscapes
- Benefit from the advice of a professional guide
- See the great local Wednesday market
- Choose an e-bike if you are not a confident cyclist (for a supplement)
- Pass by a bull farm and olive mill
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Avignon or within a radius of 25 kilometers from Avignon
- Private vehicle
- Visit of Saint Remy de Provence and Abbay de Frigolet Expert
- Guide speaking English and French
- Guided loop ride from St. Remy to the Monastery Frigolet
- Hybrid bicylce with helmet (e-bike available with supplement)
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The pick-up time (9:00AM) can be adjusted if necessary.
- Bring a rain-jacket, in case of bad weather, that you can store in your saddle bag.
- You can choose to wear bicycle-specific clothing (bib-shorts and a cycling jersey) but comfortable gym clothes are sufficient. You can wear running shoes for the flat pedals.