Escape the city and head to the countryside to visit the famous Salt Lick BBQ. Taste the flavors of Texas at this unique and popular eatery, then wind through the hills, stopping at 2 different award-winning Texas wineries to taste delicious local wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Austin Visitor Center (602 E 4th Street) at 10:30AM. Tour returns to Austin Visitor Center by 3:00PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cash and cards are accepted for BBQ and tastings