Take a comfortable bus journey from Krakow and pay your respects to the victims of the Holocaust during a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Czech, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the local partner's office on Bracka St. 15, 31-005 Kraków (100 meters from the main market square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau.