Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the largest of the Nazi concentration and extermination camps. Watch the documentary about Auschwitz on the way and pay respect to the victims of this site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking.
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- Luggage is not allowed at the site (except for handbags).
- Handbags are considered luggage if the dimensions exceed 30cm x 20cm x 10cm.
- Maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times.
- Please inform the supplier If you'd like a vege lunch. In case of no information - standard one will be provided.