Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine in one day. Relax with a transfer from your Krakow accommodation and visit both sites with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 5 minutes before pick-up and show your ticket to the driver. The exact starting time will be confirmed one day earlier, in the evening
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please provide your full name and contact details when booking; please bring your passport or ID card to ensure
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size)
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less then 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary. Be sure to contact the local partner with any questions you may have about your booking time and date.
- Please dress modestly (out of respect for the deceased) and according to the weather
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius - you will spend around 2-2.5 hours over there, please dress accordingly