Learn about the history of both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps from a live guide with this entry ticket. Walk the grounds and visit sites that played a key role in the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I - in front of the restaurant next to the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Given time is approximate and may change up to 2 hours
- Names need to be identical to the names on IDs/passports (entrance might be refused if the names do not match)
- Maximum entrance luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service