This private walking tour of the beautiful Waiheke Island will introduce you to the area and can be customized to best suit your interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Enjoy a personal, private walking tour with an experienced local guide
- Explore all areas of Waiheke Island, including coastal tracks and art walks
- Benefit from a customised itinerary designed to suit your interests and requirements
- Guided tour
- Return transfers to the ferry or your accommodation on Waiheke Island
- Ferry fares between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside the ferry terminal on Waiheke Island. They will be on your left, holding a sign with the local partner’s name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place in rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to run. The maximum is 8.