Waiheke Island is an artistic and creative place. On the Waiheke Island Private Art Walk, you’ll enjoy a personalised tour of galleries, sculpture parks, and artist studios.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit local art galleries
- Tour the a sculpture park
- Visit sculptors and painters in their studios
- Enjoy lunch at Church Bay Studio
- Scenic walk with expert guide
- Lunch at an artist’s home and studio
- Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place in rain or shine.