Visit Tiritiri Matangi island on a day trip from Auckland to be serenaded by birdsong. Enjoy a ferry ride and explore the island at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a round-trip cruise between Auckland city and Tiritiri Matangi
- Learn about the island's wildlife, revegetation and history
- Discover the best spots to see native birds and learn to identify their calls
- Round-trip ferry tickets to Tiritiri Matangi
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Auckland Wharf ticket office, Pier 4, 99 Quay Street, Auckland, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a full-day activity due to the ferry timetable and travel time to the island from downtown Auckland
- Bring a light rain jacket and warm layers as temperatures can change quickly, regardless of the season
- This is perfect for children 5 years and over, with easy walking tracks and plenty of opportunities to view wildlife
- There are no food outlets on the island, so please bring your own food and water