On this wilderness tour of Auckland, be prepared to explore wild, windswept, black sand beaches, virgin rainforests home to unique wildlife and towering ancient trees, dramatic waterfalls, and some of the most breathtaking views you’ll ever see!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Drive through Titirangi (Maori for Fringe of Heaven), the artists’ enclave on the Manukau Harbour
- Visit and admire magnificent views from The Arataki Visitor Centre
- Soak up spectacular ocean vistas along Auckland’s wild West Coast
- Learn about unique indigenous flora and fauna
- Walk next to soaring cliffs, roaring surf and spectacular, volcanic black sand beaches
- See some of the most stunning of all the black sand beaches on Auckland's famous West Coast
- Wander in a native rainforest and see the amazing Kauri Trees
- Take time to relax, nap, or swim
- Hot/cold drinks
- All taxes and park fees
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The local guide prides themselves in providing an all-inclusive tour with no hidden costs.
- Please bring: walking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, warm clothes just in case, swimming gear (in summer), and your camera.
- Tours require a minimum of 2 adults to operate. Please inquire for single passenger bookings.