Experience Hauraki Gulf Marine Park on a 4.5-hour marine eco-safari. Sail aboard a luxury catamaran and benefit from guaranteed whale and dolphin viewing year-round.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
New Zealand Maritime Museum, 175 Quay Street, Viaduct Harbour. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear warm clothes and bring a showerproof jacket, sun hat and sunscreen, your camera, binoculars, personal medication (if required) and sea-sickness medication (should be taken prior to the trip)
- This activity is not suitable for heavily pregnant women
- Limited wheelchair access is available. Anyone with physical disabilities that require human intervention must be accompanied by a carer or guardian
- Children under 5 years old are permitted on the trip only if they are closely supervised by a parent or guardian
- A small range of snacks, hot food and drinks are available to purchase on board the boat, including beer and wine. A great range of merchandise is also available, including T-shirts, photo-cards and soft toys
- In the interest of your safety, the local operator reserves the right to cancel any trip due to wind, weather, or sea conditions