Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech on a morning trip to the Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains. Take an optional hike to some of the waterfalls of the area, visit a traditional argan oil factory and enjoy an authentic Berber breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in central Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina, your pick-up will be at the closest point with vehicle access (this may involve a short walk).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Out of respect for the local culture, it is recommended that you dress conservatively, keeping your upper body to below your knees covered (this applies to both men and women)
- Walking shoes or sneakers are recommended for the hike to the waterfalls