Turn Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta into your own personal playground and enjoy a fun 2-hour scavenger hunt in the green oasis with your family and friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start at Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Rates are per team. There can be as many people in your team as you like. However, it is best enjoyed in a group of no more than 5 people per team. Large groups can break up into several teams and compete for the best score and time. Each team needs to purchase a scavenger hunt with a unique email address and password
- All information you need to start your scavenger hunt will be sent to your smartphone. This will be your guide and you will not meet with an actual person
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and a fully charged smartphone