Taste the best of Atlanta’s street food without the streets, or the humidity, in Atlanta's largest food hall—Ponce City Market. Enjoy a filling lunch over 5 restaurants at this trendy hotspot which lies adjacent to outdoor murals on the Eastside trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet inside the food hall at the public tables between El Superpan and Hop's Chicken. The guide will be carrying a brown messenger bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The majority of the tour is inside in a climate controlled environment
- There is a 0.5 mile walk along the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail
- Children under 4 are free (but do not receive the tastings)