Take a 2.5-hour guided walking tour that tracks the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. Visit must-see sights and hidden gems of the civil rights movement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Experience Prince Hall Grand Lodge, a hidden treasure of the Civil Rights Movement
- Hear immersive stories of Dr. King and the civil rights leaders in Atlanta
- See the notable artifacts in the King Center
- Entrance to Freedom Hall at the King Center, Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, Prince Hall Grand Lodge, and more.
- A donation to the King Center.
- An exclusive hand-drawn brochure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is next to the Behold Monument at the entrance to the King National Historical Park. The Behold Monument shows an African man holding a baby to the sky.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves is a 1.7-mile outdoor walk with a lot of standing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water, an umbrella on rainy days, and cash for optional gratuities