Explore the best of the wonderful city of Atlanta via electric car. Get away from the tourist-filled areas, learn all about the city's rich history, and visit some of its most vibrant new neighborhoods and hotspots on a fully-guided 90-minute journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. Meet at 160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta 30303. The meeting point is The American Hotel, Suite D (outside of the hotel facing Andrew Young International Blvd). It is located on the corner of Carnegie and Andrew Young International.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Each car is equipped with doors for wintertime activities; guests are encouraged to dress appropriately for the daily temperature, but will be comfortable inside the enclosed vehicles