Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens for the night on a 2-day tour to the beautiful island of Santorini. Watch one of the finest sunsets in Greece from Oia, and benefit from some free time to explore the other towns and the volcanic caldera at Fira.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Spend a night on the romantic island of Santorini
- See the caldera of the Akrotiki volcano
- Watch the sunset from the small town of Oia
- Round-trip ferry tickets (Piraeus - Santorini - Piraeus)
- Transportation from Santorini port to your hotel and back
- 1 night's hotel accommodation, with breakfast
- Overnight hotel tax of €3 per room and night
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from Piraeus Port
- Single supplement
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piraeus Harbour, GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Full passport names required in order to issue ferry tickets.
- Rates valid per person in double/triple room.
- Single travelers must add a single supplement in the booking before final payment.