See the Heart of Athens with all the modern and ancient highlights!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and a bottle of water (also available for purchase on the way). Bring a sweater if you are visiting in the early spring or autumn.
- Entrance tickets to the Acropolis and Temple of Zeus cost €28 per adult. Youths aged 6-24 are entitled to reduced or free entrance (providing they have a valid ID or passport) depending on nationality. Seniors aged 65+ (EU citizens only) are entitled to reduced entrance fees (providing they have a valid ID or passport)
- The tour duration is 3 hours and 15 minutes, which includes around 45 minutes of walking. The distance covered is around 1.5 miles, with many stops in shady corners
- The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
- The tour is conducted in English (unless another language agreed)
- There are restrooms along the route