Take a guided tour through the streets of Athens and see the city’s highlights, including Syntagma square, the Parliament, and the hip Plaka district. Admire the views of the Acropolis before ascending to the site, where you’ll enjoy priority admission.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet inside the Syntagma metro station, next to the ticket validating machines, beneath the hanging clock. Please make sure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to given departure time. The guide will be holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and a bottle of water (also available for purchase on the way). Bring a sweater if you are visiting in the early spring or autumn.
- A minimum number of participants is required. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- The tour duration is 3 hours and 10 minutes, which includes around 45 minutes of walking. The distance covered is around 1.5 miles, with many stops in shady corners
- The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
- The tour is conducted in English
- There are restrooms along the route
- If you are a non-EU Citizen, please select either the Adult, Youth, Children or Infant price category. If you are an EU citizen, please select either the EU-Citizens, EU Student, or Infant price category.