Travel by train from Athens to Meteora and enjoy two 4-hour Meteora tours including a majestic sunset tour. See all 6 monasteries and marvel at the amazing phenomenon of the giant rocks. Learn about the area's history from the best local tour guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Take the 7:52 AM train from Athens Train Station (Larissa Station) to Kalambaka Train Station. When you arrive at Kalambaka Station, your guide will be there to meet you, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The local train company only issues 20 first-class tickets for the journey. If you select first-class train tickets when booking, and availability is restricted, you will be refunded the first-class ticket price, with second-class train tickets provided instead
- Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts