Take a day trip from Athens to explore the remains of ancient Mycenae, a major center of Greek civilization from 1600 to 1100 B.C. Visit the small village of Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theater, with a stop at Nauplia on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup service at the majority of central Athens hotels is offered and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time. Alternatively, you can meet at the tour supplier's office 15 minutes before the tour departure time. Please note that you should contact Key Tours for the exact pickup points and time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour may be conducted by a bilingual guide on some occasions