Explore Ancient Olympia, the land that was host to the ancient Olympiads, the games that were held to honor the Olympian Gods, the chief festivities in ancient Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From the lobby of your hotel or outside your apartment in Athens or Piraeus. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Drivers are not licensed tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide commentary in fluent English
- Although your driver will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour
- Licensed tour guide is available at an additional cost