Visit the breathtaking Meteora Monasteries on a full-day guided tour from Athens by minibus and train. Explore the caves of Bandovas and make plenty of stops to capture videos and photos along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- To enter the monasteries, women must wear long pants/skirts and long-sleeved clothing. Shorts are not allowed. Both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You will board the train from Athens on your own, using the tickets sent to you via email, 1 month before your trip date. Your guide will meet you at Kalambaka train station