Discover the ancient wonders of Delphi, a UNESCO Heritage Site, on this guided tour. Visit the Oracle of Delphi and marvel at the Parnassus mountains for an unforgettable journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Halandri Metro Station. Follow the exit To Vrilissia and meet your guide outside the station. Avoid the congestion of the city with direct departure from near the highway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Customers should be able to walk up stairs and on rough terrain
- EU students and children under 18 enter for free
- Non-EU students and EU citizens over 65 receive a 50% entrance fee discount
- From Nov-Mar the entrance fee to the site and museum is €6