Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delphi, and visit the famous Oracle. Admire the breathtaking mountainous scenery of Parnassus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
At 8:30 AM, outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line) which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your trip attendant outside the station. Please bear in mind that you should be at the departure point 10 minutes before the time indicated in the schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Students of the European Union and children under 18 years old go free of charge to the archaeological site and museum
- Students of higher education outside the European Union and citizens of the European Union over 65 years old and get 50% off the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum
- From November to March the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum is €6
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses and a hat in summer