Take a trip to Andros Island from Athens by ferry. Visit the beautiful beaches, discover majestic waterfalls, and explore traditional villages with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is across the street from the Neos Kosmos metro station and next to the J.K. Hotel. You will see the Vlm Travel sign and mini van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour will start from Athens with a transfer to the port of Rafina where you will board the ferry boat
- During the tour, you will need to hike for about 15 minutes