Explore Meteora in a single day accompanied by a professional photographer. Just bring your camera or your mobile phone and be at the train station in Athens in the morning to take the train to Kalampaka, Meteora.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You must be at the train station 30' before the departs and you must take the train to Kalampaka. At Klampaka train station we will be outside your vehicle holding a sing with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- After you book the tour, you will be sent the train tickets and any other information that you need for your trip.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed in the monasteries.
- The tour can accommodate up to 4 people.