Join this 3-day/ 2-night rail tour from Athens to Meteora to discover the beauty and the history of a unique geological phenomenon and the Byzantine Monasteries listed as UNESCO World Heritage monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will board the train yourself in Athens at the Athens Railway Station. Your train departs from platform 8, and your driver will be waiting for you at the Kalampaka train station when you arrive there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You will board the train from Athens on your own, using the tickets sent to you via email