Explore the Delphi archeological site and marvel at amazing cliff-top monasteries in Meteora on this 2-day guided tour from Athens. Visit the Temple of Apollo in Delphi and 2 of the monasteries in Meteora, perched high above the surrounding countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Free pickup service from most central Athens hotels is provided. Please note that you should contact Key Tours for the exact pickup points and time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pick-up is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time
- Alternatively, you can meet at the tour operator's office 15 minutes before the tour departure
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required:
- Ladies should not wear short skirts and must wear long sleeves.
- Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Please note that a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night