Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Amalia Hotel, Syntagma square, 10 Amalias street, 105 57 Athens. The meeting time is 2:15 PM from November 1st to March 31st. A bus pickup service is available from select Athens' central hotels, starting 1 hour prior to the tour departure. Tel +30 210 3237431Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- The Temple of Poseidon is closed on December 25, January 1, March 25, and May 1.
- Tours on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays take place in English only
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.