Taste amazing local wines on a vineyard tour in an ancient wine region near Athens, learn about the history of wine from the region's vintners, and enjoy a delicious lunch by the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please confirm your pickup location 24 hours prior to tour departure
- All participants must be able to prove they are 18 years or older to consume alcohol at wineries
- Travelers may want to have their own insurance policy in case of tour delays, illness, or loss of property, which may result in failure to join or complete the tour.
- Smoking is not permitted in tour vehicles or inside winery buildings
- Drinks during lunch are an optional extra (own expense)
- Gratuities are optional and not included