Discover traditional Athenian cuisine on a walking and food tour of some less-visited areas and hidden spots around the city. Sample some street food and savor two meals at local meze bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
You'll see a sign for Monastiraki Metro Station and an escalator (second exit). Meet your guides next to the escalator by the entrance to MS Roof Garden bar, at Athinas 3 street. We will be holding a small red sign reads Food around Athens! https://goo.gl/maps/VqNybBCjxJmJ29MK7Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be cancelled or rescheduled in the event of extreme rain