Travel back in time on a guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, and see artifacts from Ancient Greece at the peak of its creative influence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Acropolis Museum in front of the OWL statue. It's located inside the Acropolis Museum’s premises before entering the museum on the left-hand side right next to the exit door. Your guide will be holding an orange sign with a logo on it. See photo here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Q4IK0OzDSf02DgqmDTq42KnPygM-wQN/viewOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Covid-19 measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities
- Tours take place in all weather conditions, rain or shine