Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food with drinks, explore Athens and hang out where the locals do. Choose between a private or group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Hebrew, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Syntagma square, right by the round fountain in the middle of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements or severe allergies: please inform us in advance. We promise to do our best to accommodate you. Vegetarians have options in every spot.
- Accessibility issues: please contact us beforehand to advise on each particular case. Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or crutches.
- Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes, and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for vaccinated adults and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months).