Enjoy a delicious journey around Athens through four of the city’s most foodie neighborhoods to experience Greek gastronomy. Fill up your belly with street food, discover Greek cuisine, indulge in decadent desserts, and learn about olive oil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Syntagma square by the round fountain in the middle of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- There will be vegetarian options at each stop.
- Please inform the local partner of any accessibility issues before the activity.
- The walk includes sections that are not do not allow for easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers or crutches.
- Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for the vaccinated and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months)
- Gratuities are not included